It’s been an exciting time at GMG! Our technology marketing company has grown more than 400 percent in just the first four months of 2014! As the business has grown, our team roster has also expanded. Therefore, our headquarters needed to grow, too. We are proud to officially announce the ribbon cutting of our new global headquarters and introduce some of our newest clients.
The new GMG headquarters is nestled in the luscious green area of Southlakes, Reston. Northern Virginia and the greater Washington D.C. area have often been referred to as the Silicon Valley of the East. In fact, this area is home to the largest technology council in the country – the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC). Some of the most innovative companies hang their hats in this region: AOL, AddThis, Appian, AppLabs, Blackboard, CafePress, comScore, Cvent, LivingSocial, Opower, Parature (now a division of Microsoft), Vocus, Webs, WeddingWire… Another fun fact: the region also carries a majority load of the nation’s Internet traffic, largely due to the massive data centers servers in Northern Virginia.
With all that said, GMG’s clients and operations go well beyond the DC area. We have clients all over the country from California to Boston to New York. We also have a talented west coast office in Southern California where our design and interactive team resides.
Here is a quick look at some of the new clients who have recently joined the GMG family:
• Content Raven, a secure file sharing and Digital Rights Management (DRM) cloud service for enterprise and midmarket companies;
• DataDyne, provider of Magpi, a packaged mobile data collection application for both the philanthropic and commercial sectors;
• Localist, the industry’s only provider of an interactive online calendaring platform that optimizes event content for enterprise marketing goals;
• My Digital Shield, a cloud security solution to protect small businesses from data leaks and hackers;
• Portal Systems, a leading provider of managed infrastructure services;
• Simulyze, a software company focused on geospatial, intelligent event analytics and workflow solutions for the federal, defense and commercial industries;
• Verivo, the industry’s leading enterprise mobile application platform provider; and
• Webs, a subsidiary of Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) and provider of the world’s premier marketing platform for the small business.
We are proud to represent such a prestigious list of emerging and established technology companies.