“Toot! Toot!” (That’s us blowing our own horn…not very modest of us, we know. Apologies.)
We’ve got some big news on the Accolades Front for GMG. The Golden Bridge Awards officially named GMG as a finalist for “Best PR Campaign, Start-Up, Small and Medium-Sized Businesses” category.
Back in August of 2010, GMG helped client and cloud-based customer engagement provider Parature launch a revolutionary social-based product that allowed companies to dynamically extend and engage customers through the world’s most popular social network, Facebook. In true GMG fashion, we prepped, and then…we pushed hard. The result? A ton of targeted press coverage that drove qualified leads to the Parature website and helped raise industry awareness of Parature’s innovative product offering as well as its brand.
Parature received unprecedented coverage for its new product and the company itself, closed a significant number of deals from leads generated through PR, and opened an entirely new buying center to support its growth strategy. Parature attests that GMG’s PR efforts had a massive impact on its business and helped the company achieve unprecedented growth in 2010.
Some of the metrics Parature achieved included:
– 55% increase in website visits
– 51% increase in page views
– Traffic for the Parature for Facebook page increased 1414% (post GA launch)
– Referral traffic increased 135%
– 120% increase in website leads
– Secured over $9 Million in media value in 2010
As for some coverage highlights from the launch:
– Lead story coverage on Mashable the day of launch
– More than 1500 retweets of Mashable story
– More than 56 press articles related to Parature for Facebook and Parature
– Press coverage on top-tier business press publications like Mashable, TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, VentureBeat, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal’s AllThings D
– Press coverage in customer support, IT and social media trades like InsideFacebook, Marketing Pilgrim, CRM Magazine 1to1 Magazine, the Social Times, University Business, InformationWeek and more!
Our clients are our first priority, and we’re very happy when they’re happy. BUT, it’s also nice to be recognized for the hard work AND the results. Winners will be announced on August 10 in New York- wish us luck!