We’re excited to announce Naylor Association Solutions has unveiled an expanded suite of association-specific marketing, public relations and social media packages powered by Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG)!
Designed to drive an association’s member recruitment and non-dues revenue, improve member engagement and help build an association’s brand as an industry leader, Naylor’s complete suite of white-label, customizable and packaged strategic marketing and communications products and services feature GMG’s external communications and demand generation expertise and will be offered to Naylor’s 1,600+ association clients in the U.S. and Canada.
We have been providing many of these services to Naylor already as Naylor’s strategic partner, so it makes perfect sense to bring these services to associations through Naylor. We’re excited to help Naylor now be highly differentiated in the marketplace as a true one-stop shop for all association needs, from association management to member software to marketing and brand management.
Naylor’s expanded association marketing and PR products and services include:
- Association Marketing Boost: To increase website traffic, engage current members, recruit new members, increase SEO rankings and domain authority and/or improve site speed, includes a website optimization audit with implemented recommendations, Google Tag Manager implementation and setup, Google Analytics goal creation, retargeting audience setup, digital ad platform audience configuration and implemented SEO foundations and audit lead captures
- Strategic Association Content: To create consistent messaging and communications for members and new member targets, optimize web content for increased rankings and strategic identification of keywords, includes strategic editorial calendar planning with corresponding titles, metatags and H1s and identified foundational keywords woven into content planning
- Strategic PR: To increase public awareness and media coverage of association activities and initiatives, includes three tiered packages with creation of PR messaging and press kit, strategic media relations program, thought leadership program and awards program, with optional social media programs
- Event Digital Promotion: To increase attendance to both virtual and in-person association events, includes three tiered packages with digital advertising programs, design of digital ads, website optimization recommendations and strategic consulting
- Event Publicity with Social Media: To increase awareness, media coverage and social media presence of association enterprise events or local events, includes event messaging, press releases, targeted media pitching, pre-event social media postings, onsite media support, onsite/day-of live posting of event highlights, and photography and video capture for post-event production of highlight videos
Additional customizable services include:
- Digital Advertising: Includes paid search and social media ads, native advertising, influencer marketing, Google Analytics set up, ad strategy, ad copy and design, ad operations and reporting
- Content & Design: Includes conceptualization, writing and design of infographics, white papers, eBooks, web copy, marketing emails, case studies, blog posts, data sheets, landing pages, immersive digital experiences, etc.
- Marketing Automation: Three tiered packages for designing targeted marketing campaigns, which can be applied to career center promotional campaigns, exhibit and sponsorship marketing, membership drives and more; includes a campaign calendar, CRM and workflow audits, email writing, targeting and audience segmentation and campaign landing pages, among other items
- Marketing Strategy: Includes website and SEO audits, brand framework, messaging documents, growth marketing plans and strategic consulting retainers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Includes SEO audits, competitive analysis, keyword research, editorial calendar planning and monthly reporting
For more information, visit https://www.naylor.com/.