GMG has been awarded nine of the top prizes at the 2021 Communicator Awards, an international creative awards program!
Our four Gold Awards of Excellence and five Silver Awards of Distinction recognize our feature writing, web and branded content, media relations and strategic communications on behalf of our clients. They add to our other recognitions over the past year, including eight 2021 Hermes Creative Awards, seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards, eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards and two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards.
The Communicator Awards are an annual awards program that honors excellence in advertising, marketing, corporate communications and public relations. The competition is judged and overseen by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). This year’s program received more than 6,000 total entries. Winners who received this year’s highest honor, the Award of Excellence, include PepsiCo, Forbes, BoxMedia, Microsoft, Code Red, GmbH, Comcast and Disney Creative Studios.
Our Awards of Excellence include:
- Branded Content – Design: An ebook for Appcast, a global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services, that highlighted original research demonstrating the impact of gendered words on candidate attraction in online job advertisements
- Writing: A 7-part blog series for User1st, a provider of a technology platform for making websites accessible to people of all abilities, that highlighted the positive business impacts of digital accessibility
- Writing: A 7-part blog series for Skyllful, a provider of a digital adoption platform, that highlighted the business benefits of implementing a digital training program for frontline workers so they can use their mobile apps and devices efficiently and effectively
- Writing for a Feature Article: A 1,200-word bylined article on behalf of a client about the pandemic’s impacts on workers’ compensation, business insurance and risk management issues for employers in California; the article was published in Insurance Journal
Our Awards of Distinction include:
- Branded Content – Survey: An original research project for DocASAP, a provider of an advanced patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups, that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Microsite: The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and distribution services for charitable giving, that provides a wide array of informational resources for increasing online donations
- Publicity Campaign: A one-year national publicity campaign for DocASAP that leveraged DocASAP’s own research and created new, original research and shared insights about consumer attitudes and preferences related to their healthcare experiences
- Publicity Campaign: A one-year national publicity campaign for an IoT security company that raised awareness in business, national security, public policy and international press about the urgent need for better IoT security and the potential/active security risks of companies aligned with hostile nation-states as suppliers to the next generation of America’s telecommunications infrastructure
- PR Campaign: A strategic PR campaign that increased the public and online profiles of an executive at one of the top 50 independent insurance brokerages in the U.S. through a combination of media coverage, social media and industry awards