GMG has won six industry awards for excellence in content marketing, publicity, website design and writing!
The three 2022 Hermes Creative Awards and three 2022 AVA Digital Awards add to GMG’s record 2021 haul of 44 industry awards, which include seven 2021 MarCom Awards, two 2021 dotCOMM Awards, nine 2021 Communicator Awards, eight 2021 Hermes Creative Awards and seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards.
As we start our next 10 years of helping high-growth technology companies accelerate their growth and increase their public profiles and market share, we’re honored to be recognized by our industry peers and excited about what lies ahead this year.
Our 2022 Hermes Creative Awards include:
- Platinum: Best Online Placement: A feature story in Business Insider about the three reasons why sign-on bonuses aren’t solving the labor shortage that featured a report by Appcast, a global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services, about how benefits impact candidate attraction
- Gold: Best Newspaper Placement: A feature story about trends in customer service in The Los Angeles Times, tied to the key findings of TCN’s national survey of consumer attitudes about dealing with customer service and contact centers
- Gold: Best News Release Writing: A news release with multimedia resources to announce the launch of Vurvey AR, an augmented reality platform for digitally testing physical and experiential ideas, concepts and prototypes with customers, allowing them to digitally interact with concepts in 3D and visualize them in their physical environment
Our 2022 AVA Digital Awards include:
- Platinum: Best Digital Asset: A 2-part blog series and PDF download about checklist items for mobile workforce app deployments for Skyllful, a leading provider of a mobile digital adoption platform that helps workers on the front lines use mobile apps and devices more efficiently and effectively
- Gold: Best B2B Website: A redesigned website for Link Labs, a leading provider of a comprehensive IoT platform for locating, managing and monitoring equipment, supplies and assets anywhere at any time
- Gold: Best Blog Series: A six-part GMG blog series about best practices in digital marketing and digital advertising
The Hermes Creative Awards is one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world, with winners ranging from individuals to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design, and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication. Both awards programs are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.