We’re excited to announce we’ve won eight of the top prizes at the 2021 Hermes Creative Awards!
The four Platinum Hermes Creative Awards and four Gold awards recognize our work on behalf of our clients over the past year in writing, content marketing, growth marketing, digital advertising, graphic design and media relations.
Our Platinum Hermes Creative Awards include:
- Best Ebook Design: An ebook for Appcast, a global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services, that highlighted original research demonstrating the impact of gendered words on candidate attraction in online job advertisements
- Best Integrated Marketing/PR Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and national publicity campaign for User1st, a provider of digital accessibility software, that generated highly qualified business leads, directly attributable revenue and media coverage in top-tier business and technology trade publications
- Best Publicity Campaign: A year-long national publicity campaign for DocASAP, the industry’s most advanced patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups; the campaign leveraged DocASAP’s own research and created new, original research and shared insights about consumer attitudes and preferences related to their healthcare experiences to secure 60 pieces of news coverage in national business and technology publications and healthcare industry trades totaling $1.32M in advertising equivalency and $3.97M in PR value
- Best Online Media Placement: A feature story at Forbes.com about the CEO of Zyter, a provider of a complete, end-to-end digital experience platform
Our Gold Hermes Creative Awards include:
- Best Web Writing/Content: The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and distribution services for charitable giving, that provides a wide array of informational resources for increasing online donations
- Best Online Media Placement: A feature story at VentureBeat about Series A funding closed by Aquicore, a provider of a technology platform for digitizing real estate operations and optimizing buildings
- Best Original Research: An original research project for DocASAP that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the key findings of an original research project for DocASAP that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
As we celebrate our tenth year of serving high-growth technology companies, these tremendous recognitions represent a lot of strategic focus and hard work by our talented team on delivering results to clients that are both measurable and meaningful.
These eight awards also add to a long list of recognitions for our excellence and leadership in digital marketing and public relations, including seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards, eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards, two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and a Gold 2020 Communicator Award.
If our growth marketing, digital advertising and PR services can help your business, contact us today!
If you’re a communications professional and are interested in joining the GMG team, check out our Careers page and get in touch with us!