We’re excited to announce nine new industry recognitions – five 2022 MarCom Awards and four 2022 dotCOMM Awards – for our writing, graphic and web design, and media relations on behalf of our clients!
Our five Marcom Awards and four dotCOMM Awards represent our spirit of innovation and creativity in everything we do. Bringing our total awards won in 2022 to 27, these nine new awards as a testament to our talented and hard working team members and their unique skill sets in bringing new insights, new technologies and new strategies and tactics to drive measurable and positive impact.
Our 2022 MarCom Awards wins include:
- Platinum: Best Research/Study: A national consumer survey, titled “State of Internet Connectivity and the Digital Divide in the U.S.,” commissioned by Kajeet, a provider of wireless connectivity, software and hardware solutions, that provides a detailed look at Americans’ beliefs about access to high-speed internet access before the pandemic, during the pandemic and going forward
- Platinum: Best Ebook: An ebook that details the results of Kajeet’s national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best Infographic: An infographic that presents the key results of Kajeet’s national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best News Release: A news release about the key results of Kajeet’s national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best Ebook: An ebook titled, “A Practical Guide to Launching Your XaaS” published by BluLogix, a provider of a SaaS billing and monetization platform
GMG’s 2022 dotCOMM Awards wins include:
- Platinum: Best Blog, Single Post: A blog post titled, “Why Your Brand Needs to Hire a VP of Co-Creation” for Vurvey,” published by Survey, a provider of an innovative co-creation platform
- Platinum: B2B Website Design: A refreshed website for Link Labs, a provider of an end-to-end IoT platform for locating, managing and monitoring equipment, supplies and assets anywhere at any time
- Gold: Best Ebook: An ebook that details the results of Kajeet’s national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best News Article: A Link Labs bylined article titled, “What’s to Come for IoT Asset Tracking and Monitoring in 2022,” published in RFID Journal
The annual Marcom Awards program, administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), recognizes outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of marketing and communication materials and programs. The 2022 Marcom Awards competition received more than 6,000 entries from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers in the U.S., Canada and 43 other countries.
The annual DotCOMM Awards program, administered and judged by AMCP, recognizes the best elements of the web’s evolving tools, including interactivity, content, design, social media, video, apps, blogs and influencers used in digital public relations, marketing and advertising campaigns. The 2022 dotCOMM Awards competition received more than 2,500 entries from throughout the U.S., Canada and numerous other countries.