PR is kind of near and dear to our hearts here at GMG. It’s where a lot of us got our start, and press and analyst coverage goes a LONG way to get you noticed and build thought leadership on a tight budget. We have lots of ways to do just that (and, we’ve done it…like, a gazillion times). Whether it’s a product review program, a keynote speaking opportunity, the Red Herring 100 (for those of you looking for funding) or bylines in industry rags that show your prospects you know what you’re talking about, we do all of it, in an integrated strategic way that supports your growth.
We could talk all day about this stuff (and, believe me we do) – just come visit us at GMG global headquarters, and you’ll see us in action or watch one of our videos and get to know us personally, or visit the client coverage page and you’ll see how our clients are rockin’ the media world.
Some of what we do for PR clients include:
- Media, Blogger, and Analyst Relations Planning. It’s always good to have the right people in your corner. We know who they are, and we know how to get them there.
- Evergreen Pitching — Don’t have a ton of news? Sure, press releases are great, especially today because they do more than serve as a structured vehicle to pitch the press—they help support an overarching search engine optimization strategy. But, let’s face it! Sometimes, you just don’t have something press-release-worthy to say. That’s why we pitch what we call “evergreen” stories. That means continuous coverage even in your slow news periods. That also means thought leadership articles, customer success stories, and jumping on industry trends and new events.
- Strategic Positioning and Product Messaging. Finding the right way to stand out can be tricky. We’ll provide you a position and message that resonates with business, tech, vertical and the trade press.
- Press and Analyst Presentation Decks. When you’re giving that huge presentation to industry influencers, you’ll need the right visuals to support it. Let us take that messaging we helped you create and hone, and communicate it in the best way possible to the folks that spread the word to your prospects, partners, and investors.
- Media Training. Even the most experienced spokesperson needs a little training here and there. We can coach you on how to best present yourself and your company to the media’s heaviest hitters.
- Editorial Opportunities. We know you’re passionate about what you do and that you want to share your opinions on it with the rest of the world. We’ll identify the best upcoming spots to do just that on the industry’s top editorial calendars.